September 29, 2011

Busy Bag Swap Remarks

I just wanted to say a special thank you to ALL of you wonderful ladies that were involved in our Busy Bag Swap! I've created a new page here so that, if you ever need, you can access old posts for printables, directions and what not!

I'm so, so thankful for all the time, money, and effort that were put into making these the cutest busy bags on the block!  I hope your children are BUSY enjoying them as much as mine are!! (And that some days you'll drop what you're doing and get busy exploring the bags with them!)

Thanks for being so gracious and flexible with Chels and me as we tried our best to organize this undertaking.  It was a joy to get to correspond and work with each of you throughout the process, and I'm thankful to have gotten to "meet" (virtually and in person) some of you for the first time!


2 comments:

The Currie Family said...

Thanks SO MUCH to you and Chelsea for your hard work!! My girls love the bags and so do I!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm getting ready to do a busy bag swap party, and you're site has been invaluable!! I'll be posting links to it for my friends. Thanks so much for sharing your wealth of information and experience!

One quick question. I couldn't tell if you are in the U.S. or Canada. So for the price quotes on supplies, is that number American or Canadian dollars?


I'll be announcing the party tomorrow night, so if you have a chance to write me a quick answer before then, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks so much!!